Undesirable scroll bar at the bottom of website

Hello!

Since the new update I made 5 minutes ago for this theme, I have a permanent scroll bar at the bottom of my website, looks like something is « too long ». Before, it was there only when the cursor was over the last item of my main menu because, it seemed, of the dropdown options - the last dropdown was kind of too long for my page? Now, it’s permanent and leaves a free space to be seen on the right, which is not suppose to be there.

What can I do? What’s the problem on this?

www.hannamontreal.com

Dear Hanna,

Thank you for reporting.

It seems you have been able to resolve the issue by yourself. Or have I missed the point?

Please let us know if you still need an assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, I did try and needed to removed the dropdown menu on the last item on my main menu and add those two items to this main menu, which is not the best solution for me, it was more aesthetic with the dropdown (now I have a really too long menu). The problem is the sub menu contour is too big when I have more than 4 menu items, or so… Is there a way to shrink the contour? To place my menu more on the center of the website to avoid an exceeding undesirable length becaues of the sub menu?

The problem is not completely resolve since it’s not the way I want it. Thanks if someone can help me :slight_smile:

P.S. Sorry, I speak mostly french, I’m doing my best to write in English!

Hello there,

Could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

html,
body{
  overflow-x: hidden;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Wow, it’s working! THANKS a lot for your help :slight_smile: