Unable to upgrade

I purchased Sydney Pro and running my website on Sydney Child theme.
But now I am unable to upgrade to Sydney Pro-ii version.
This is showing:
Installing Theme from uploaded file: sydney-pro-ii.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/subhaymx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/

Theme installation failed.

Whereas many Sydney Pro-ii features not working on my website like Header Menu options etc. And it’s showing that I am using Sydney version 1 Child theme and Sydney pro 1.57 installed on my wordpress website:

But the browser showing it’s Sydney Pro-ii.
I’m confused. Please help.

Hello there,

FTP your site and access root/wp-content/themes directory. Delete the sydney-pro-ii folder. Then go to your account at aThemes where you can get the copy of Sydney Pro theme zip package. Then do manual install to Appearance > Themes from your site dashboard. If you wish to upgrade to Sydney Pro 2, please follow this documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

I tried but no result. Please help in this matter.

Hello there,

Please allow me to access your site admin area if you want me to do that for you. Share the working admin login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com, and mention the link to this topic to signal your coming from our support channel.

Regards,
Kharis

I have already mailed you all the log in credentials giving you the Admin Power. Please check and kindly help me regarding the theme upgrade issue

I have already mailed you all the log in credentials giving you the Admin Power. Please check and kindly help me regarding the theme upgrade issue

Just replied your email. Thank you.

Hi! I have successfully solved the issue. You don’t have to do anything for now. I will ask your help when needed again. Thank You.

Awesome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis