Unable to Import Sydney-Settings.xml

Hey!

So I installed the ‘toolset types (v 1.9)’ and ‘page builder by SiteOrigin’ plugins as required. But now, I am unable to import the Sydney-settings.XML file. Firstly, the settings import option now seems to be in the Types plugin dashboard instead of under settings as described in your video. Secondly, for some odd reason, the ‘choose file’ button is deactivated on the import settings page. (screenshot: http://s19.postimg.org/dkh65vuzn/Screen_Shot_2016_02_21_at_9_46_17_AM.png ). And lastly, when I try copy pasting the settings, the error message I receive is here: http://s19.postimg.org/rs6uuj7oj/Screen_Shot_2016_02_21_at_9_52_00_AM.png

This seems to be an error with XML file. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thank You :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting. I thought it relates to the file permissions issue of the wp-content folder.

Could you confirm if the file permissions of the following folders were assigned to 755 (writable)?

• wp-content
  • wp-content/uploads
  • wp-content/uploads/ all folders

Navigate here for more comprehensive information.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the reply!
Okay, so all of the file permissions seem to be writable. But the same problem persists. Please advise.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for delayed respond.

Could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look and maybe do direct fix?

Regards,
Kharis

Please send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Even i am facing the same problem. Regarding the “permissions” can you pls let me know which all files should be given the “755” permission. Awaiting your response at the earliest.

Regards,

Tina

Hello Tina,

All folders inside wp-content/uploads

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Changed the settings as you mentioned but still it is not working. I am sending you the credentials to your email id. Pls check and confirm.

Regards,

Tina