Unable to find section class id for one-page menu scroll

Hi! I’m a total beginner to websites and the Sydney theme. What I’m trying to do is your typical one-page site with a menu at the top that scrolls smoothly to sections below. As I understand it, this is pretty simple – you’d just find the id of the section you want to scroll to using the browser’s inspect feature. The problem I’m running into is that the div-id doesn’t show up.

The website in question is gacstructural.com. If, for example, you click on “Servicios”, it works fine and scrolls down smoothly. However, clicking on “proyectos” does nothing. It’s weird because I can see the id of the servicios section class, but not for the proyectos section class.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Hi,

I noticed you are using Elementor Page Builder. You can name each section from here

This worked :smiley: Thank you!

Now I’m just getting picky, but when I click on Proyectos the scrolling ends and leaves me looking at this:

What I would like to see, however, is the scrolling ending with the section title still visible (like it does when I click on Servicios)

Any idea as to why this might be happening? Thanks again.

You can set padding value on top-bottom for the section. (see the padding options in the screenshot in above)