Unable to Edit Widget Title Colours

Hi,

Hoping you can help!

Trying to add the services widget, I am unable to change any of the colours with the ‘Edit Row’ or ‘Edit Widget’ design options.

I can change the colour of the description text and the background colour via the customizer but that leaves my “Services” and “Titles” in the original colour.

In the “Edit Row/Widget’ menu I only see a box for each of the colours – clicking doesn’t bring up a colour selection palette as in the demo video and entering a hex code also doesn’t work.

I can upload a plain colour tile as the background in the editor. This was a workaround for a previous commentor who was also unable to change the backgorund colour and while it does work for me too, I have to be able to change the text colour!

I am completely amateur at this so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Crystal

Hi,

Please post a link to your website and point out which elements you want to change, so I can give you a Custom CSS to change that.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks so much for your reply Csaba!

You’ll see my problem here:

http://www.aandjplumbing.com.au/

I need to be able to change the “Services” title colours for the black background.

If you have any ideas I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Crystal

Hi Csaba,

I figured it out in the code - thanks for your help!

• Crystal

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba