Unable to change Template for woocommerce shop page

How can I change the Template under Page Attributes to “No header image - wide” … this Woocommerce generated page does not show Template dropdown choices … the other Woocommerce generated pages such as Cart, Checkout and My account all show the Template dropdown. Using Sydney Pro and have several sites in this condition. thx

Hello,

That’s normal behavior.

You can edit the code of Shop page template, but that’s not an easy task.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Where can I find the code for the Shop Page Template. Easy or not it is something that I need to do ASAP. Thx

Does this mean that Sydney Pre is out of date for use with woocommerce:

sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,
sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.3,
sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php

Hello,

It shouldn’t cause issues. That template should be updated in the next version.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It is a big issue! There is no way to change the page attributes Template so the Shop page uses the Default Template which is a Hero image on landing (www.300Technologies.com) … this seems pretty unacceptable but with so many people using WooC I am guessing the problem is with Sydney Pro Theme??? Are you actually able to respond with a solution or just your comments?

Hello,

Please provide a link to your website and describe what exactly you want to achieve.

Kind Regards, Roman.

www.300technologies.com
I want the Shop page to show without the Hero image … using Page Attributes-Templates “No Header Image - Wide” … same as being used for Cart, Checkout, My Account pages generated by WooCommerce. Thx.

Hello, please try to do the following.

Go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader type → select No header (only menu) for Site header type → click Save & Publish button.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman … that was kind of obvious AFTER you told me … All good now :slight_smile:

Great, you are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.