Unable to change footer credits

Dear Team,
I have recently changed my website’s : www.mommyinme.com theme to Greatmag and I’m unable to change the footer credit. When I checked the footer.php file, I never saw anything mentioned as “Powered by wordpress and so on”. Pls guide which file I need to check and edit for this.

Hello there,

We have an easier option to manage the footer credits with the pro version of Greatmag. It can be managed from Dashboard > Customize > Footer area > Footer credits.

23%20AM

You may be interested to upgrade?

Regards,
Kharis

BUt I don’t have a Pro version. Pls help in the non-Pro version

I need your suggestion in changing in the non-pro theme for now please. Thanks

Dear Team, Why can’t I get any answers:(. Pls let me know how to change the footer credits without pro version. thanks

Hello there,

I do apologize that our support policy is only limited for questions that aren’t against pro’s features. Hence I can’t suggest you with any code solution to change the footer credits. I’d strongly recommend you hire a WordPress coder only if you couldn’t do it yourself. Probably upwork.com service might be what you’re looking for.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

How is it against Pro features, I cannot buy theme and I want modifications in the existing ones. ALl themes (99%) have this in footer.php files, while greatmag theme doesn’t have. This is really strange