Unable to Achieve the exact demo design of news anchor pro

Dear Sir, According to this ticket News anchor pro theme is not getting displayed as specified in the Demo

as you mentioned in point two: 1. Home page top - recent post type F (make sure you remove the custom CSS code and entry all category fields) - which custom CSS code I have to remove? because there is no custom CSS I have added.

However, as per the demo site, all the four categories are displaying properly, but it is not displaying in full width. same thing with the grid/portfolio view blogs

To understand I have enclosed the screenshots. also, let me know for from page which option I have set. I tried will all the page setting but still unable to make it full width.

Here is the website link, if you need you can visit and check it.

Test Site: test. expertsopinion .blog
Live Site: experts opinion . blog

My live site is completely ready only this last task is remain now.

Kindly help to fix this
thanks in advance
Regards,
Rahul!

Hello,

However, as per the demo site, all the four categories are displaying properly, but it is not displaying in full width. same thing with the grid/portfolio view blogs

I’m not sure what exactly you want to be full width (your live site looks like demo site now), can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

sir the issue is solved. I thought the page setting are similar like other themes. I find the proper solution in the widget area by adding layouts in header and bottom widget area. Sorry for the inconvenience and late reply.
Kindly closed this request.

Regards
Rahul!