Unable to access after latest update

www.raresimplicityevents.com

Hi, I am not at all sure what just happened but I installed the latest update for the Moesia theme and following the successful installation I cannot access wordpress at all - Instead the error message below is received. Do you have any idea how this happened? I am fairly new to website construction but all was working well prior to this…

Warning: require(/var/sites/r/raresimplicityevents.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/fp-services.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/r/raresimplicityevents.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 142

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/var/sites/r/raresimplicityevents.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/fp-services.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /var/sites/r/raresimplicityevents.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 142

Thanks for your time btw…

Best,
David

Reinstall it please.

I’m not sure what happened, I think something went wrong with the Wordpress update server, but a few people said that they weren’t getting the whole theme package, thus the errors.

Hi Vlad, thanks for the swift response. My first thought was to reinstall too but I can only access my wordpress account through www.raresimplicity.com/admin I cannot access it through the normal wordpress site… Not sure why. Whenever I try to access the usual way I cant get past the afore mentioned error screen. Any idea how i can get past this so that I can reinstall?

Thanks again
David

Do you have FTP or cPanel access?

I have had my host change the folder to allow me access. not sure what went wrong but this allowed me to gain access and reinstall the theme. All now working again.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
D