Two Responsive Ads

Folks:

I’m really enjoying the Alizee theme. It’s wonderful product.

I’m not a coder but I know just enough to sometimes get something to work and sometimes to really screw it up.

My three sites are bulldogottawa.com, bulldogcanadian.com and bulldogfetch.com.

I’ve put responsive ads into the header and footer just fine.

However under the banner you can see I’ve only put in a 320x100 because I can’t get the responsive Google ad to work there.

I would also like to put a one responsive ad below the content boxes but above footer A; footer B; and footer C.

I know where to put the code for the responsive ad below the banner as you can tell but what code do I use to get the responsive ad to work.

On the responsive ad below the content, I don’t know where to put it or the code that will make it work.

Hope you can be of assistance. Thank you for you help.

Ken Gray

Hi,

Under the banner / header section I see you have add a Google Ad, but the above 2 ads seems to be self-hosted image ads, which can be made responsive with CSS, but for Google Ads you must use responsive Google Ads feature from Google Ads Console, but please post a larger ad there, so I can check if the theme limit it’s responsiveness somehow, but I guess the problem is because simple Google Ads will add fixed size ads.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for this but what I need to know is how to add a responsive google ad to the two locations which I talked about. I just need the code and where to put it in the two locations.

If you would be so kind as to send those along, I would really appreciate it.

If there are problems in doing this, please keep me informed on that.

Thank you again

cheers

Ken Gray

Hi,

The Google Ads codes you must get from your Google Ads account, I can’t give you those codes.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Csaba:

Thank you for this.

That must knock them dead at the Coders International Conference.

I’ve got the Google Ad codes. Thank you. But is there a code to make them
work in your theme?

cheers

kgray

Hi,

Please add the responsive ad codes to the areas where you want the ads to be displayed, then let me know if they don’t work with the theme.

Best Regards,
Csaba