Two questions

Lately we use a lot the free Astrid theme at many sites. And i must give you conglatulations for that excellent theme.
But we face some problems.

I have to say that we use a child theme.

The main problems:
Whatever we do we can’t remove the site title and the tagline only. The option is not working so we use the siteorigin css to hide it. But with site title we have to hide also the menu!

So let’s say that we want to insert a side menu. Is there any solution to disable it at any device? We have managed to remove it but at mobility still shows the hamburger icon!

Thanks!

And one friendly advice:
Don’t ever use the Child Theme Creator by Orbisius. Breaks the theme! Best is Child Theme Configurator…

Hello @pinguinland,

I’m not sure what are your issues, can you please provide more detailed explanation?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oh yes i messed it up a little…

How do i hide completely the menu? Desktop and mobility version…
And how do i disable the transision effect at the menu.

Sorry if i wasn’t clear enough!

Hello @pinguinland,

Please try to use the following CSS code to hide menu.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.btn-menu,
nav.main-navigation {
    display: none;
}

Can you please provide more details about your second question?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the css!

The second regards the hover effect on the menu. The two lines that appear when the mouse approaches. How can i disable this?

Hello @pinguinland,

Please try to use the following CSS code to disable lines.

header#masthead .main-navigation li a::before,
header#masthead .main-navigation li a::after {
    border: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Works great!

Please mark the post as resolved!

Excellent! I’m glad that it works great :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.