Two different background color in in one row

Hi sydney theme team,
i am very thankful for creating such a great theme i attached a screenshot from demo sydney theme https://imgur.com/a/YkB5U i need to create section like this i want the add two widgets like this and two different background colours plz help me to figure it out i tried myself to do it but no luch there is lot of white space on left and right. thanks in advance.

regards
fatima

Hi,

You can set different background colors to your widgets by editing the Widgets -> Design - set a Background Color individually for your widgets in the Design Options. If it won’t work, please post a link to your website and let me know which Widgets you’ve tried to edit.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Casaba,
Thanks for reply as per ur instructions i managed to achieve to this end but still u can see a gap between two widgets and also a wide space in bottom of left side (about) section plz advice.
regards
fatima

secondly as u can see the image is exceeding the as compare to the other left side widget plz guide me the image size which cover and balance the widget and both widgets look same in size ur help really appreciated

Hi,

The left and the right area doesn’t have the same amount of content, that’s why it’s not even ( the same height ), in order to have same height you must use same amount of content in both left and right widgets, as you have it now you can’t get them to be aligned correctly, if you add the About widget with the text to the right you’ll see you will have the height issue resolved.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

thanks csaba i managed to fix the issue as per your instructions.
kind regards
fatima

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba