Two columns possible for Portfolio in Airi Pro?

Hi: I 'm using the Portfolio Demo in Airi Pro and the Airi Portfolio looks great on full width, but when I try to use it one side of the page it doesn’t work that well with 3 columns. Is there any way I can get it to two columns?
Thanks, Ed

Hi Ed,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme, Airi Pro. I am happy to help with your queries.

Can you share a link to the page you need help with, so I can do direct inspection on your current setup and find out the possible solution to suggest?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis, Here’s a link to a page on the test site I’m working on. I would like to put the Portfolio on the upper right side of the page, across from the Who We Are section. Right now there are photos that I am using instead. .(http://www.centralbaltimorepartnership.com/about-us/)

Hi,

You can use Default template on Page Attributes to enable two columns, in which the right column will be filled with sidebar widgets.

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 11.29.48

Is this what you want to achieve?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis: I already have two columns in the page (using Elementor and your Demo). I wanted to put the Airi Portfolio inside one of the two columns, but it seems set on 3 columns. Those 3 Portfolio column inside that page column, redenrs all the images super small owing, (I think) to the 3 column structure. Can you setup widgets, to be different on each page? I guess that could work for this. Is that what you meant?

Hi,

I think, I didn’t get you correctly. I am sorry.

Are you referring to the portfolio area on homepage and want to change the default three columns grid to two instead? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Just saw this. I think Gmail blocked notification. No, I was referring to using it inside a column. But it’s OK. I found another solution.
Thanks, Ed