Trying to get property 'ID' php errors

Hello,
I’ve been getting the following errors in my debug.log file and not sure how to fix them. Can you provide some pointer, please? (I’ve changed the directory structure name to xyz to protect the identity).

[01-Feb-2021 23:24:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/inc/styles.php on line 58
[01-Feb-2021 23:24:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/functions.php on line 428

Thanks very much

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have been running into an issue. I am happy to help out.

Can you confirm whether you’re running the latest version of Sydney Pro or not?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis, yes 2.0.29. All errors logged today follow:

[03-Feb-2021 01:21:32 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/inc/styles.php on line 58
[03-Feb-2021 01:21:32 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/functions.php on line 428
[03-Feb-2021 01:50:57 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$theme in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack-autoupdate.php on line 93
[03-Feb-2021 01:51:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/updater/theme-updater-class.php on line 116
[03-Feb-2021 01:51:17 UTC] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/updater/theme-updater-class.php on line 116
[03-Feb-2021 01:51:17 UTC] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xyz/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/updater/theme-updater-class.php on line 11

Cheers

Hi,

Thank you for your confirmation.

Seems likely we need to check with our development team and we’ll provide fixes for this in the future versions update.

Meanwhile, I’d recommend disabling WP_Debug mode via your website’s wp-config.php file. If you are unsure to do so, you may want to contact your web hosting support department. As you’re their customer, I believe they will be able to help you with it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks, Kharis. I’ll disable debug mode.
Warm regards

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support