Trouble with child theme. Header and video are different

I am having trouble with my child theme. You can see it here: http://64.85.8.165/

I used your child theme. Installed it as you said but for some reason the header is just not working. The logo doesn’t show up. It loses transparency, doesn’t turn black when scrolled down, and generally doesn’t look the same.

The video in the center of the page is also out of whack.

Any ideas?

Other than that, I really like Airi. It’s a nice design.

Thanks!

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I’m trying to get the header and video of my child theme to look exactly like the regular Airi theme. You can see what I am talking about here: http://64.85.8.165/

Here is a pic of the header while using the normal Airi theme. You can see that the logo and the header are normal.

Here is a pic while using the child theme. You can see that the logo is missing. The header is white instead of transparent. It doesn’t turn black when scrolling and stays the same size. Plus the menu items are different.

Besides uploading the logo and making a simple edit, all I have done is install the theme and the demo. I then downloaded your child theme and installed it. I am trying to figure out why the child theme isn’t working in full.

Hello, please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Roman, I looked at your answer and made the necessary changes. My logo is in place but it has a white background, So, you can’t see it until I can get the header to work properly.

Do you have any idea on why my header doesn’t work like the main theme? I can’t get the background to be transparent when at full height. Also, I’d like it to turn black when you scroll down the page.

Thanks.

Hello,

My logo is in place but it has a white background, So, you can’t see it until I can get the header to work properly.

Do you have any idea on why my header doesn’t work like the main theme? I can’t get the background to be transparent when at full height.

Please select appropriate Menu type in the Customize → Header → Menu section.

Also, I’d like it to turn black when you scroll down the page.

Please select Sticky menu in the Customize → Header → Menu section and change Background color (sticky) in the Customize → Colors → Header section.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support