Transparent Header on the first page

Hi there,

I want the menu header to stay transparent as long as the background image is visible or rather underneath it, in other words: Is it possible to make the header fade in on page 2?

Couldn’t find anything to manipulate the scrolling distance or the distance from the top

Thanx for any help
Ivica

Hi Ivica,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme, Sydney. I am happy to help with your queries.

To achieve it, if I am not wrong, you’ll add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.home .site .site-header.float-header {
      background-color: transparent;
    }

I am sorry, currently we don’t have an option for it. But I will pass this to development team to check whether there is possibility to have the same feature in the future or not. I will let you know about it as soon as possible. Please be patience.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis, thanx for replying.

Unfortunately the code doesn’t change anything. But I got creative and I changed the background color to a color that fits the image and made it transparent enough, so that the header doesn’t destroy the optic of the picture so much.

But still, it would be a great feature if one could manipulate the header appearance a bit.

Thanks again and best regards
Ivica

1 Like