Translating certain words

After having installed the demo content for Leto Woocommerce, I’m struggling to find where can I translate certain words such as “ALL PRODUCTS” on the homepage, the word “Product”, the word “All” where it shows different product categories and also “Show more”.

Side question: where’d I be able to delete logos visible in the footer / bottom of the website?

thanks!

Hi,

Seems likely you are referring to the words that are part of Leto’s widgets. To translate them, you can use the Polylang plugin.

When the plugin is active, go to theme translation, pick Leto and find the words you want to translate from the search menu.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,
that does not allow me to translate things like “Product” or “Show more” when hovering over e-shop items. There are no strings in the plugin for that either. Unless I’m unable to locate how to do that.

Hi,

Thank you for trying. Perhaps you’re referring to a special section that needs different approach to translate it. Can you share a link to the page needing help with, so I can inspect it directly?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Everything on this site that is English should eventually not be: http://loco2.locoport.ee/

Except banners. I know how to change those for sure.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

As checked, seems likely you have been able to translate “Show more” text. Am I correct?

In regards to the “All Products” link label, you can translate it directly within the widget’s settings. Refer to the screenshot below for visual guide.

Can’t you get access to that setting? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks for the help,

what about the My Account part? Everywhere I was able to I translated it, but the button next to the Cart is still in English.

Hi,

To translate the 'My account’ menu, try doing these steps as it isn’t shown in the Loco Translate’s strings earch for some reason.

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
	(function($){

'use strict'

if( $('.nav-link-account > a').length ) {
		$('.nav-link-account > a').attr('title', 'Account area');
		$('.nav-link-account > a span.prefix').text('Account area');
	  }

})(jQuery);	
  1. Update

Regards,