Translate Text over Background Video

Hello,
we successfully added a header text to the background video on front page using this tut: Adding text on video header

Now we would like to translate the header (we use at the moment PolyLang). We tried to adopt Polylang for call-to-action button link without success.

Any help appreciated.
Thank you
http s://www. g e t i t b a c k . pl/ web

Translate Header Text over Background Video/ PolyLang

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman for your fast answer.
Please check your colleques answer reffering the button in the header, which is exactly the same area and the same problem. This had not been considered as beyond support policy. Also because translating headers over video of athemes themes eg Sydney, Astrid seems to be for sure a demanded feature of your products we think this would be a plus for your customers.

We would be pleased if it would be possible as an exemption in that case to follow the rules given for the other request and give some solution for the problem.

Many thanks.

Hello,

Well, solutions in those topics eventually went beyond minor customizations, in my opinion. And you are asking for even more. However, I asked Kharis to check this topic, maybe he will help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Would be perfect if we would get a chance to solve the problem.

Thank you very much for forwarding.