Translate header text on the front page

Hi,

We are still fighting with translation of header text on the front page. Are there any solutions?

Best regards,
Ekaterina

Hi,

Which text you are trying to translate? Please post a link to your website and point out the text you want to translate on it.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Our website is spinoola.com and we are trying to translate the text in the header “It should be easy to get digital solutions. What do you need to get done” and also text on the button “How it works” to Swedish. The website is multilingual - English and Swedish, but we can’t do it through string translation so that the text on the header appears in Swedish in the Swedish version of the webpage.

Hope it is possible to fix!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Csaba,

Can you please advise us here how to fix this as it is a blocker for us now when we want to go live with our website.

Thank you in advanced.

Best,

Lotta

Hi,

The header text and button text you can’t translate if you add them in Customiser or PageBuilder, because that’s inside the code or a shortcode, so that’s static, maybe it can be translated only with string.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi again,

We read documentation for the theme and tried to translate header through string. I tried to translate everything related to header but nothing works for the front page.

Can you provide us exact directions where we should change it through the string or somewhere else?

Best regards,
Ekaterina

Hi Ekaterina,

Please deactivate the coming soon plugin or send me a user access to your site in email to csaba.athemes@gmail.com, so I can check the exact position.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

The header text and button text you can’t translate if you add them in Customiser or PageBuilder

Oh, that’s disappointing :frowning: So, you can translate every part of a site (with polylang) with the exception of the first sentence that the visitor will see?

To be clear with the problem: as the Ekaterina’s site, the Welcome message is not translated. It does not exist any solution to solve this?

Thanks!

Hi,

It doesn’t matter. I have also realized that the Start button doesn’t work in the secondary language: it does not scroll when clicked because the widgets used in page builder have different ids (2 languages, 2 pages, different widgets). So I have to not to use the start button and use the name of the company as Welcome message.

Best Regards,

Hi,

That’s a static text, so unfortunately you can’t have that in 2 languages.

Best Regards,
Csaba