Transferred from localhost to FTTP

So I transferred my site from localhost to FTTP, and its all good except for what appears to me to be some CSS issues. Biggest issue is that the menu is back to its default, and its stuck on static even though sticky is selected. The other issue was the header slider-Front page header type. This was all back to its default so I changed it. Also some areas of my site show smaller font now. And one row seems to have increased in size by 10 yet the font is the same size in the row. For the most part I can fix most issues but not the fact that the menu is now static, no matter the setting I choose??? Also it isn’t hidden on default.

http://www.danlezcano.com/wordpress/

The very next row under frontpage also you will see has grown in size lol…no idea why.

If you want to log in to my admin let me know how to get you the credentials. Thank you very much!

Never mind. I fixed it all…its strange though that the transfer would through of numerous little things.

Hello @dlezcano1712,

It’s great that you fixed it.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba