TopNav opacity relative to logo+menu, welcome dialogue, etc

Hello. My site is www.villa-mirta.hr

1. How can I manipulate the opacity of topnav (basically what I’d like to do is have it be black+have an opacity of like 20%)? What custom CSS should I use?

2. how can I manipulate the welcome page? Namely I’d like to remove the button and edit the welcome text a bit

3. is there a way of copying the frontpage of Sydney and using it for other pages on the website? I’ve tried doing so but it ends up as a blank page?

4. how do I change the font size of “OUR SERVICES” text?

Thanks in advance folks!

You can use this CSS code.

.site-header:not(.float-header) {
      background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);  
    } 

Add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

From your site admin area, go to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider. Specify your slide title in there. To remove the button, what you need to do is leave empty the inputs in the “Call To Action Button” section.

You can use the Duplicate Post plugin to clone your frontpage.

Use this custom CSS code:

#panel-59-1-0-0 p {
      font-size: 40px !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

First of all, thanks for helping! :slight_smile:

1. That looks good(and I’m probably going to use it), but what I had in mind is that it looks exactly like what you linked but when you’re scrolling down and the TopNav is in sticky/follow mode - currently it’s in ugly white/nontransparent and whatever color I use it looks ugly because of the opacity

2. Thanks! That worked!

3. That works, cheers! Even though it doesn’t copy the giant picture from the frontpage, but I can get around that I guess.

4. That works, thanks! Is it only for that specific instance or is it side-wide manipulation? If it’s not, how can I find the panel ID for future use?

Please try this code:

.site-header,
.site-header.float-header {
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) !important;
}

Let me know how it works for you.

You can use the web browser’s inspector tool.

Regards,
Kharis

Works amazingly! Thank you so so much!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis