Top image height?

Could you please gieve the code for shrinking or reduce the heigth of the top image ? I thought it was this but it does not seem to change anything:

/* Banner - styles used in case the user sets a header image */
.has-banner .site-branding {
padding: 100 0 80px;
}

Hi,

your code is to reduce the height of the header wrapper. here is the code to reduce the height of the header image:

.site-header:after {
    height: 90%;
}

no, it’s not that code; O% or 100%, nothing changes. Also tried page-header. It’s the top image of the main entry page, I mean where you put the title of the blog just beneath the menu bar

Oh… Its the wrapper of the site-branding? Then your code should work. or maybe you can try this code:

padding-top: 100px !important;
    padding-bottom: 80px !important;
}

Yes, that’s it. In fact I would like to see the effect when there is no banner at all (If I hide the wrapper, a white rectangle is visible with the title). The title should then be on top of the background.

Can you share the URL of your site? or maybe can you also attach the screenshot here?

in customisation when I hide the top image, that image is replaced with a white rectangle; in fact, I can still adjust that rectangle with the code you send me earlier:

padding-top: 50px !important;
padding-bottom: 80px !important;
}

yeah, so did you fixed this issue? let me know if you still need assist :slight_smile:

No, I would like to delete the rectangle (which frames the image) entirely. In menu language (but this still leaves the rectangle):

Customizer - select Top image and check the hide image option

But how to get rid of it ? If this could be done, than the result may be that the background image will cover the main page entirely.

More clear than this I can not explain.

Hi,
please share the URL of your site here and take a screenshot for the area because I need to check it directly :slight_smile:

Best.