Top and bottom age wrapper

Hi,

I’m trying to fix the top and bottom padding using the general personalize option but it doesn’t works. Can you send the custom CSS, please?

thanks a lot.
Damien

Hello Damien,

Have you tried enabling Front Page template from page editing panel in the Page Attributes options?

If excessive spaces remain, it may reside in the row settings. You can check it by edit row > Row Styles > Layout; see if a number is set in the “Top/bottom padding” box.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, I put 0px for both padding in pages and try 75 px Page wrapper - top padding and bottom padding in General option. I have tried to change the size and nothing happens.

See this page: https://damienfrancoeur.com/fr/maquette-texte

Thanks

Hello there,

I visited your site, it looks like the top and bottom areas are narrow enough. Have been able to resolve it yourself? Or, am I missing something? Please take a screenshot to help me figure it out better.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

the website is good because I put a bottom and top padding in the raws or
cells but I just want to use the customize general option to do this. Sorry
it is maybe because of my bad English writing. See the new page
without the bottom
and top padding in the raws or cells here: https://damienfrancoeur.com/
fr/maquette-texte

Or take a look on the screenshot. Nothing at the top and event if I didn’t
put any size at the bottom, it puts a space :-).

Thanks again.
Damien

Hello there,

As site caching enabled, it might prevent the recent changes you’ve made taking effect in the front end. Please try flushing it and reload that page. Here’s the information about this wrote by the community of WordPress.

Or, you can add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard to manually apply top/bottom spaces specifically on that page.

.page-id-14267 .page-wrap {
      padding-top: 90px !important;
      padding-bottom: 90px !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Nice! Thanks Kharis! It works well now.
BR
Damien

You’re welcome Damien!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis