Toolset Types or Sydney Toolbox

I installed Sydney a while ago and I believe I got Toolset Types with it. I noticed you offer Sydney Toolbox plugin now. Is this a replacement for Toolset Types? If so, can I switch from Toolset to Sydney Toolbox plugin without any problem? I already noticed they can’t coexist both beeing activated. Btw, I have not added anything new in Toolset Types.

Hello Herbert,

Sydney Toolbox plugin was developed to make configuring and using Sydney easier, it helped to get rid of importing Types settings configuring phase.

Sydney Toolbox plugin works only when Toolset Types plugin is deactivated or uninstalled.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

can I replace Toolset Types by Sydney Toolbox plugin without any problem, if I have not added anything new in Toolset Types othe than what came with it when I donwloaded the plugin?

Yes you can Herbert, absolutely :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi! Im new to wordpress and i just installed Sydney today. Followed all instructions. Im stuck at the part where I am supposed to edit services. I could not proceed because Services and all that can be found below the Slider in the demo are not visible in the actual page. I only have about three plugins installed: sydney toolbox, page builder, and the wordpress importer. I have also created a static page already. You can check my page: aigcpas.com. I love sydney because of its Parallax effect. Ive read that it woulnt work with Types plugin installed. I dont have that activated or installed. Please help me. Thank you!

Sheena

Hello Sheena,

It looks like you are not using Sydney theme anymore.

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,
If I’m using Toolset Types and I want to change to the Sydney toolbox, but I don’t want to lose all the employees, services, testimonials, etc. How can I import all this information without losing anything? Is this possible?

Hello, it looks like I have already answered here:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-toolset-types-to-sydney-toolbox/

Kind Regards, Roman.