Toolset Types Moesia Pro

Hello,

I have bought Moesia Pro theme. It require the use of the plugin Toolset Type but I cannot update the plugin “You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin”. How do I udpate the plugin?

Thanks,

Hi,

Pro plugins need separate subscription in case you want to update them separately, but we do update the bundled plugins together with theme updates, so after every time you update your theme, please manually update the plugins that came bundled with the theme, only the automatic updates will require separate subscription or purchase from the plugin developers.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for your fast answer but I’m not sure I understand. I have to wait for a theme update and that update will automatically update the plugin? Also my theme version is 1.45 but there is no warning of possible update available? How do I update my theme?

Kind Regards,

Hi,

The latest theme version is 1.56, the theme also needs to be updated manually: you have to re-download the theme from your account, go to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Themes, activate an other theme, remove the current version of the theme, then install the new version, after that please remove the bundled plugin(s) you want to update and then install the latest version of it from the recommended plugins notification.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you. I couldn’t find a release note on the new version of the theme to compare with the one I have now… Could you point me towards the right link?

Hi,

There’s no release note for this theme, you just have to re-download the theme from your account and install it, you will have the latest version after installation.

Kind Regards,
Csaba