Toolset Errors

Hello aThemes. I am getting this error message for all of the entries for Services, Cases, and Employees: “Your theme’s template file for displaying Case items is missing custom fields.” Additionally, when you click on the entry, it goes to a “Page Not Found.” Please help, I don’t know what to do here.

Here is the link to my site so you can see the problem: http://amerifloodsolutions.com Please help - we so appreciate it.

Hi,

You must setup the Custom Fields for those first, if you haven’t done yet, please read the documentation at point 2, there you can find the file you can download and import to Types Plugin:

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba, Thanks for the follow-up. The setup was done more than a year ago when we setup the site. Up until recently, everything was fine until it wasn’t and the content disappeared and rendered a Page Not Found. While waiting for your response, I decided to go to permalinks and save it again. Voila, everything was back to normal.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba