Too many sidebars, help!

Hello,

My url is www.lifelabyrinth.com, I’ve just switched to Fashionistas and I love it, except there seems to be an extra sidebar that I can’t seem to get rid of.

This sidebar is in between the header and the blog posts, so it’s taking up a lot of space with a lot of blank space on the side. You have to scroll all the way down before the blog posts start. I tried playing around in the Widget section, but there is only one subfooter is responsive when I delete widgets, and that’s for the footer at the bottom of the page. I can’t find the widget that corresponds to the sidebar that’s taking up all the space.

I’ve uploaded a screengrab with notes here: http://i.imgur.com/GLmCtdc.jpg

There also seems to be a duplicate menu where ‘Home’ and ‘About’ shows up, how do I get rid of the one above the header?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Thank you for using our theme for your site :slight_smile:

I’ve just checked your site, seems like there you have any custom code added to the header.php in your site? because the widget in the top of the sidebar is placed in header area. Please check.

There also seems to be a duplicate menu where ‘Home’ and ‘About’ shows up, how do I get rid of the one above the header?
> This theme has two type menu. Top menu and Main menu. Please check it from Appearance > Menus.

Hi Awan,

Thank you for your reply. That’s strange because I’ve never customised my website, I’ve only changed themes. Would it be possible for you to tell me where to look for the custom code? I don’t even know where to look so I couldn’t have even added it.

Thank you very much

Please check the widgets from appearance > widgets > header. Is there any widgets applied to those widget area?

Hi Awan,

Sorry for the late reply! Yes there were widgets, have just deleted them and it works now, thank you so much!