Toggle menu size and colour wonky

Hello, my toggle menu opens with a black background and covers the whole page when open (even though there’s only 4 lines of menu). I have played with the colours every way I could.

• this also means the menu text is invisible unless it’s white
  • now the menu items also show up white periodically on the desktop page (when there si no toggle menu) also without cause (most times they’re black) which makes them invisible there (see the photo below).

The menu items are also showing up fuschia when I hover. I’ve changed all the background colours to white, and I can’t even find fuschia anywhere in the colours section.

Hello, I’ve just answered here:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Great :), Thank you. Any idea why it is hovering in fuschia? I can’t find fuschia anywhere.

Also, the css to make the toggle menu items white isn’t working on my site. They changed back to black as soon as I changed them in customize. And the fuschia colour is nowhere to be found.

Hello,

Any idea why it is hovering in fuschia?

Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

@media (max-width: 1199px) {
    nav .menu-item a:hover {
        color: #919191 !important;
    }
}

Also, the css to make the toggle menu items white isn’t working on my site. They changed back to black as soon as I changed them in customize.

They are not black now, as far as I can see. So I suppose that this issue isn’t actual anymore.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support