To delete Scroll & changing the Slideshow

Hello, I have modified the subject quite enough to adapt it to our needs. But for example the vertical scroll is in automatic and I can not change it by css. What can I do then?
Another question, on the web I have the homepage where I want the slidershow to appear (I’ve called it “home-page”), but there are other secondary pages that start from the same theme but with some modifications that make them different (I’ve called them " Inner-page "). I would like to delete the slideshow from them, to replace with still images.
I do not know much about the web, but I need to make these changes.

Hello,

1. Can you please provide more details about your vertical scroll issue and a link to your website?

2. Please go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader type → select Image for Site header type → click Save & Publish button.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1. I wanted to only scroll on the inner-page and the Home page does not have a vertical scroll.
  1. It did not work, because if I leave it as a still image from there, it eliminates the inner-page and home-page slideshow.
  1. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

html.home-page footer#colophon {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 0;
    width: 100%;
}
  1. It looks like your second issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

The scroll problem has already been solved!
For the other, maybe someone outside has to help me.

Thank you very much!

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.