Title or picture of a post behind the header

As you can see on the screenshot, the picture of the title is behind the logo and the menu instead of below them.
I would be grateful if you could help me!
Thanks in advance,
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,

I am sorry to hear that you have been running into an issue. I am happy to help with your queries.

Can you share a link to your website here, so I can inspect directly to find out the exact solution to suggest?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi !

Sure, there you go: https://www.readytogrow.be/blog/

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

As inspected, seems likely you’ll be able to resolve this issue by adding the below CSS code to your website’s Additional CSS, that is located under your website’s dashboard > Appearance menu > Customize.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .site-header {
        background-color: #41a62a;
      }
      .sydney-hero-area {
        padding-top: 204px;
      }
    }

I’d request giving it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks from the answer!
Before I do that I have another question: I’ve heard that if I change the code, then every time there is a Sydney update, I would have to change the code again.
Is that right?

Thanks again,
Tiffany

Hi Tiffany.

CSS code added into Additional CSS will still remain and not be removed when updating the theme. So you don’t have to worry.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Karis,

It worked ! Thank you so much! I appreciate it !

Tiffany

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support