Title color on woocommerce product

Hello

I am using Woocommerce and when i create a new product the title of the product is on black and would like it on this color: #e7461b. I apploided simple custom CSS pluging and added the code:

.hentry .title-post {
      color: #e7461b;
  }

But it worked only on the title of my other page. Do you have any idea what to do?

Thank you for you answer,
Best regards,

Hello there,

Try this CSS code:

.woocommerce-loop-product__title,
    .product.type-product .product_title {
      color: #e7461b;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks a lot it worked. Is it also possible to change the color of the word “description” above my description product and “link product” above the other product suggested?

Hello there,

To help me get the exact code to suggest, please share a link to your product page or other related pages.

Regards,
Kharis

Please find the link below:

On the same page is it possible to delete the words above the photo of the paintings: accueil/non classé/laurent godard

Also I don’t know how to center the text on photographies on my HomePage.

Thank you again so much for your help,
Best regards,
Pauline

Hello Pauline,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.woocommerce-breadcrumb {
      display: none;
    }

Also I don’t know how to center the text on photographies on my HomePage.

Add this custom CSS code:

.slide-inner {
      top: 50%;
      bottom: 0;
      min-height: auto;
      height: 1px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks a lot ! and do you know on this page how to get the word “description” and “artistes associés” in #e7461b?
I am so sorry for all those questions. It is the first website i’m creating.

Thanks !
Best regards !

Hello there,

Could you please point me where those two words can be found at? Any link and screenshot to share here?

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry I thought i shared the link on my last message: http://www.art4design.fr/?product=cesar-audebert

Thanks again
Best regards

And also:

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.wc-tab > h2,
    .related.products > h2 {
       color: #ff0000;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks really much for your help !

Best regards,

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis