Tiny line in header image and 'red line'

Hello,

Iam struggeling around with the tiny line in header image and how to insert it.

Also concerning the short ‘red line’ (in my case it would be blue) under header titles. I was searching for it and only found how to remove it, but not how to make it visible.

thanks a lot

egards,
kruna

Hello Kruna,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.text-slider .maintitle:after {
      background-color: #186ce8;
      height: 2px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis,

thank you very much for helping out.
This code changes the line between ‘Creative’ and ‘communications’ and this line came up with the theme as you can see on the website.
Sorry I may was not specific enough.
I meant the ‘red lines’ under the titles like " über uns" and “portfolio” etc.

TY and regards,
kruna

Hello Kruna,

Lines below “über uns” and “portfolio” now don’t appear. Do you still need an assistance with it?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis,

The lines below “über uns” and “portfolio” didnt appear with the code either, this is why I deleted the code again. And yes please I do need assistance, I would like to insert these lines somehow.

TY and regards,
Kruna

Hello Kharsi, excuse please, I just forgot to ask about the other “line” in image slider. Do you have any idea, how to accomplish this?
TY and regards,
kruna

Hello Kruna,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.elementor-heading-title {
      position: relative;
    }

.elementor-heading-title:after{
      content: "";
      position: absolute;
      left: 50%;
      bottom: -20px;
      width: 80px;
      height: 2px;
      margin-left: -40px;
      background-color: #186ce8;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis, thats awesome!! That did it…thank you so much!
I tried to figure out to change the position, but I am not that familiar wit CSS. The point is, that some of the title headers are not aligned in middle, but right-sided. The code you provided me makes the line aligned in middle. HWere can I change that?
But really thanks so much.

I have one more question and sorry for asking that much…
Please take a look at the beginning of my post. I posted a picture, where the slider image (the image is from the sydney demo) also has a tiny line at the top. How can I accomplish this?

TY and regards,
kruna