Timeline

Hi there, I am not clear on how to setup a timeline. I click the widget, and it states I need to re-install the settings, so I did that, and I still do not see the Events in my dashboard list, and there is not an Event category in the types. Do I need to create my own?
Thanks! H

Hi,

We should change the instructions a bit for this widget. It says on the documentation page you need to import one extra small settings file. Sorry for the confusion.

Awesome! Thank you, all fixed! I appreciate your quick response to my questions!
H

Hallo,

sorry my English is not the best but i need really help, because i had something write down in he function php and activate it. That was i really big mistake because the only one i can see no is that:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/xtadawpe/htdocs/blog/wp-content/themes/sydney/functions.php on line 3

I don’t understand what the mistake is please help !

http://bottlemessage.ch/wp-admin/theme-editor.php

Hi,

You should reinstall the theme. If you don’t have access to your admin area then log in with FTP and delete the Sydney folder. Please open your own topics for future questions. Thanks.

Hallo,

and thank therefor but i don’t know how can i log in with FTP

What is FTP ?

In this case send an email to your host, tell them that you tried to modify some code in the theme and you broke it and ask them to delete the theme for you. After they delete it you will be able to log into your admin area.