Three Products in line instead of four(after new woocommerce version)

Three Products in line instead of four(after new woocommerce version). How to fix this? I need 4 products in one line.

Hello StarAlex,

I have currently installed WooCommerce 2.6 on my local TheShop theme install and there are three columns on shop page.

Please check this WooCommerce documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

How to make my site wider?

Hello StarAlex,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

I previously allready gave link, it’s seiengesund.de. previously there were 4 products in 1 line.
Now there are just 3 of them .
I need 4 poducts in one line, so i asked how to do it or how to make my menu wider.

Hello StarAlex,

There are three products, you can check demo site to make sure:
http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=TheShop

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Previously there were 4 products in one line

There were never 4 products per line by default, only 3. This is visible in the theme’s code.
I assume you maybe had a plugin that changed it to 4 and that plugin might not work anymore with the new version of WC. You should see if there’s an update available for it.

How to make 4 products instead of three in 1 line? seiengesund.de

Hello StarAlex,

I have just tried some things, but it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.