Things I'd love to get done - but are they possible?

Hello,
This is my first post here, working on an e-commerce site for a family member and she want’s me to change up some stuff.

1. Fully black background. Where could I change the color of these - Here and here

2. A shopping cart widget? When I first started to work on this site, I did experiment on a free hosting and managed to get a shopping cart that appears whenever a product is added to cart, but can’t find one now.
    Like here - i.gyazo com/48e65553f73deb15824cc220cf0cd5c1.png (add “.” before com)

3. Is it possible to cut down the side menu to not fill the screen? I don’t know how to explain this, but I’ll try to show via images.
    It looks like here - i.gyazo com/508def61bcdde0acce046cfb2aa1a19b.png(add “.” before com) ,but I’d love it to match the slider - like here - prntscr com/k9vu34 (add “.” before com)

Also it possible to have some kind of a border or outline for the menu items? Like in this site for example

• i.gyazo com/5ba804cad61484b5cccdc03ef6f214fe.png (add “.” before com)

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.