Theme Template Sections

Hi there,

I am trying to create a custom about page but the only theme templates that are displaying are default and contact (see image attached).

Do you know how I get access to the others please?

Thanks

Hello @harry

Unfortunately Active doesn’t have a custom about page template.

One of the primary reasons I purchased this theme was because I saw this on the item documentation - https://docs.athemes.com/article/290-about-us-page

Is there any way this can be added? I’d be happy to pay to have the ability to add this as it’s really essential for us.

Thank you
Harry

@harry

This is from another theme of ours Thalia which is free to download. We will happily add this template for you.

Thank you very much, that’s great!

Are you able to add multiple templates there so I can use them for multiple pages?

Thanks again

Hello @harry,

We have added the about page template but we will need “Pages” access in your Online Store channel to modify it.

So could you please give us that access.

Also, could you please tell us which templates you want us to add to your Store.

Thank you

Thank you. I have added that access for you.

If you could add as many about pages as you can that would be great, as we need 10 different information pages.

Thank you
Harry

Hello @harry,

We have added 10 about page templates to your live theme. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thank you

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

It looks like all of these sections have also been added to the ‘contact’ template and they are unable to be hidden. Is there a way they can be removed and it can be a simple contact form as it was before?

Thanks for all of your help.

Hello @harry ,

Please let us know if the contact page is good now.

Thank you

Looks perfect now, thank you!