Theme Pre-buy Question

I am looking for a good theme for a realtor. I have a current pro theme with Moesia - do you think this would work to have that big, nice slider as a hero and then have listings of their properties below - seems like it would but thought I would ask - I also like Sydney. Seems like most themes are completely customizable where I can add plugins for bookings, payments, etc.? Mostly, I like your support. Can I use my Moesia Pro for another site or would I have to buy another license? Thanks.

Hello there,

Both Moesia Pro and Sydney Pro have same price – $59 each. Sydney Pro is the most selling one as it has richer features. For the main header itself, Sydney Pro allow any type of third party slider script that supports shortcode, like Smart Slider 3, Crelly Slider, Revolution Slider, etc. Our demo uses this type of slider. For Moesia Pro, it only allows Crelly Slider to be incorporated.

You might want to purchase both, but it’s more expensive than yearly access pass, which only costs $99/year. The second option benefits you more. You’ll get all of our themes (both current and future ones). If you plan to purchase today, use 10OFF coupon code at checkout to claim 10% off (valid until next 48 hours).

Regards,
Kharis

Okay, thanks…I have purchased Moesia Pro - if I decide to go with that theme and use it on a sub domain or another new domain, do I have to buy another license?

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104

www.sarafisadyton.com

Single license purchase allows you to use it on multiple domain/subdomain. Thank you for purchasing Moesia Pro. It’s a good choice.

If you have any further questions with it, feel free to open a new topic.

Regards,
Kharis