Theme Is Not loading In Mobile View

Hi, Sydney Pro theme is not loading in full view mode by default in mobile devices.

Hello,

I’m not sure what is your issue. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,
Thank you for writing to me.

The Sydney Pro theme is loading without them in mobiles. PFA screenshots for your reference and please provide a solution to load in Sydney theme by default in mobile devices.
[/uploads/db8325/original/2X/0/01e18abab0ef851f4dd8659c6f8be673938558b3.jpg][/uploads/db8325/original/2X/9/9031bb761ce42ae5f0f1c054810043279251c71a.png]

The Sydney Theme in mobile devices is loading only when a user clicks on View Full Site shown in above screenshot like below:
[/uploads/db8325/original/2X/c/cf4cfe07321a1eaee4af00b4fda4a94b07f6c3e5.jpg][/uploads/db8325/original/2X/9/90dcfbe80f24a3efbedeeea9abb7fd3ebc57999a.png]

Hello, those links don’t seem to be valid, unfortunately.

Can you please try to include them once again and provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

Please refer my previous email in which I have attached 4 screenshots. Screenshot 1&2 are showing how website is being displayed in mobile devices.

Screenshot 3&4 is the original display of Sydney Pro theme in the same mobile device but this view is not coming automatically. A user has to click on a link “view full site” at footer.

https://leadyourlove.com

Regards
Siva

Hello Siva,

I don’t see the screenshots that you have mentioned above. However, it looks like Jetpack Mobile Theme is causing your issue.

Sydney Pro theme is responsive by default. So please try to disable Optimize your site for smartphones option in your Dashboard → Jetpack → Settings section, and see if it helps.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

PFA Screenshots for your reference.

I tried to disable the mobile jetpack theme. I am getting this error: Error updating settings. (FetchNetworkError)

Hello Siva,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, Jetpack, and try to disable that option once again.

Kind Regards, Roman.