Theme for Video Blogs?

Hi Support,

Am looking for a WP theme mainly for a video blogging website i.e. blogs are in the form of videos and NOT too much writing.

Can you kindly suggest theme(s) from existing themes that can be transformed into a theme for a video blog or will this be a future theme if existing ones are not suitable for video blogging?

All suggestions are welcome!

Thank you.

Hello,

Can you please provide some examples of what you want to achieve?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Here’s the link that gives some examples of video based Wordpress themes. Just wonder if themes in Athemes can be used for video blogging based on your coding experience and knowledge.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/best-wordpress-video-themes/

If there is too much coding work then it is best to get other theme(s) and not use Athemes’ existing themes.

Thank you!

Hello,

We don’t have themes with advanced video features. I think that it’s achievable with plugins, but it might be easier to use video-oriented theme from the start.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you very much for your kind and honest response. Yes, it is better to start with a specific theme instead of having dozen of plugins to achieve the same objective.

Have a great year and all the best!

Rgds,
Andy

You are welcome Andy and thanks, same to you! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I noticed that on this Athemes support and on the right hand side of my Dashboard, I can find a timeline (with dates) type of display showing the individual replies.

Is this a WP plugin/extension or is there a github repository of the code that I can find?

Thank you for your assistance!

Hello Andy,

I’m not sure what is your issue. Please create a new topic and provide more details.

Kind Regards, Roman.