The word "auto" appears in slider

Hi All

I got to images in the slider.

When image nr. 2 is displayed, there small word “auto” written.

How can I remove that? Thanks!

PS: The Live Editing is not working for me either. It just keep loading, but never shows the site (left site with tools are showed)

Thanks!
B :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Could you please share your site’s URL here, so I can take a closer look and troubleshoot it?

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry! Thought I did.

Here you go:
www.bernardtanggaard.dk

:slight_smile:

That word is part of the image. To remove it, you can edit it by using image editor application like Photoshop.

Regards,
Kharis

ohhh… Didnt realixe that :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Dod you see my second part of the question:

The Live Editing is not working for me either. It just keep loading, but never shows the site (left site with tools are showed)?

Hello there,

Other third party scripts or plugins might be causing this. Please try to temporarily deactivate the all non-required plugins one by one and check whether the issue still persists.

Regards,
Kharis

I only using the plugings which were already there. Nothing else.

Could you please try to temporarily switch to the default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen? Does the issue still happen? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

yes. Actually that works.

But it´s wierd. Because it worked with Sydney as well for the first 5 hours or so.

Please share the admin access to your site. You can email me the login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com and enclose the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis