The upper footer

Hi,

I am planning to build upper footer with 3 columns. The problem is that the upper footer is too high. How I can make upper footers height about 90 pixels?

Thank you for your help.

Mikko from Finland

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, where you want to modify that, but make sure to have the upper footer setup the way you want, so I can check and I can provide a working solution to limit it’s height to the requested value.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Scaba,

Its this page: www.tool.net.ee

Hi,

I forgot to activate/tell about the upper footer There will be the same text that is made with widget (down below): © Tool ry | Tuottanut: LtG . Basicly I want to make upper footer almost the same as front pages last widget www.tool.net.ee.

Planning to buy 199€ package but waiting that Smart Mag Pro support will open.

Best regards.
Mikko From cold and snowy Finland

Hi,

You can make that the same height by reducing the social icon font-size with this Custom CSS:

.social-menu-widget a:before {
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Scaba,

It didn’t work. It changed the social widget smaller not the upper footer. I have now activated the upper footer (black).

here: www.tool.net.ee

Best regards
Mikko

I am trying to change the upper footer vertical height only.

Hi,

You can change the height of the black footer ( footer widgets area ) with this Custom CSS:

.footer-widgets {
    padding: 15px 0 !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba