The Toolset Types-plugin

Hi,

I am using Moesia theme on several websites, and I am really like this theme! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

However, I like to have different header images on different pages and uses the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function in the Moesia theme. I have to use the plugin Toolset Types to get this function to work and since this plugin no longer is free I use an old version of Toolset Types (Version 2.2.21). I wonder if it is a security risk to use such an old version of a plugin? My websites were hacked for a while ago and I am worried that the old version of the Toolset Types-plugin is a security risk? I guess it is.

I therefore wonder if I can disable the old version of the Toolset Types after I have got the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function in place and just activate this old plugin if I need to do any changes with the “individual header image”-function for the separate pages (and then disable the plugin again after I am done with the change)? Or is it still a security risk to use an old Toolset Types-plugin even if it is deactivated?

Does the different “individual header images” shows properly on the different pages after I have got the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function in place and then deactivated the old version of Toolset Types-plugin?

Or do you today have another solution with another plugin for the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function in the Moesia theme?

I don’t have any blog on the sites, so I think I only need the Toolset Types-plugin for the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function.

Please let me know as soon as possible!

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Or do you today have another solution with another plugin for the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function in the Moesia theme?

Actually you can use the Unique Headers plugin for that feature:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Thank you very much for your reply!
The plugin “Unique Headers” that you recommended works great!!

But I forgot to tell that I, in the plugin “Toolset Types”, also use the function “Header logo” on the different pages and have different “Header logo” on all the category-pages (“Add a logo here to replace the title”). This function is also under the section “Individual header image” in Toolset Types. With the plugin “Unique Headers” this function is not possible …

Do you have a solution that also can replace the “Header logo” in Toolset Types?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Do you have a solution that also can replace the “Header logo” in Toolset Types?

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it now, but I added this issue to our list. So it might be added in a next Moesia theme update.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi again Roman,

Thank you very much for your reply!
I really hope that you will find a way to fix this - and I look forward to the next Moesia update!! :+1:

I have two questions:

1. I wonder if there is a security risk if I (until the next Moesia-update) have an old version of the plugin Toolset Types disabled on my wordpress-sites?

2. If I disable the plugin Toolset Types, it looks like the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function still works on the websites so that the websites looks the same for visitors? Is this correct?

I understand that I am not are able to do any changes in the “Toggle individual header image for this page”-function if the Toolset Types is disabled, but if that reduces the security risk and the websites still looks the same, then it should be a benefit of disabling the Toolset Types-plugin, right?

Thank you in advance!

I think that it’s safe to have the Toolset Types plugin disabled.

And yes, I think that the feature should work even with deactivated Toolset Types.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi again Roman,

Thank you very much for your reply!!
Ok, I hope you are right! I look forward to the next Moesia update and hope you have fixed this issue by then.

Again, thank you very much for yout help!! :slight_smile:
Kind regards,
trew

OK, you are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I think that it’s safe to have the Toolset Types plugin disabled.

Ok! Thank you very much for your help luciferstar680!! :+1: