The SYDNEY WP demo is not working

Good morning, thank you for your attention. I would like to test this theme, but I would like to draw a doubt. In the demonstration, the portfolio is not working. Nothing happens when we click on the items. Is this a bug or limitation of the free version?

To see more:
https://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Sydney

Best regards.
Cao

Hello,

Is this a bug or limitation of the free version?

Sydney demo site doesn’t have a separate page for each project, but there is an option to add link in order to make the portfolio items clickable.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you very much for the reply.
I downloaded the theme and I’m testing.
I have already searched through everything and have not seen any options in the admin menu that allow you to edit, add or remove items from the portfolio. I already installed it in 3 different places.

I am confused … in some video or document I saw that should appear the projects menu on the side but this does not occur.

Best regards
Cao

Hello,

in some video or document I saw that should appear the projects menu on the side but this does not occur

That was true in past, when Page Builder by SiteOrigin was the recommended page builder plugin.

Currently you have to edit a page with Elementor, edit portfolio section, and change portfolio items.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support