The Shop - style.css missing

Hi,
I am getting the following error message when trying to install the shop template:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Could you please fix this issue as soon as possible and let me know when completed?

Regards,
Felix

Also the same issue with astrid-pro and fashionistas-credits?

Hi,

Before you installing the theme, please make sure the zip file of the theme contains styles.css file.

Regards,
Awan

Not a great advice Awan as the zip file on does not contain styles.css file.

Perhaps you could repackage the zip and include the styles.css file???

Hi,

From where did you download the theme? If is it from this page https://athemes.com/wordpress-themes or https://profiles.wordpress.org/athemes#content-themes, then the theme should be working.

Please try to re-download the theme.

Regards,
Awan

Hi,

I downloaded them from the link you sent me when i purchased the licence: //edited link
I have downloaded again from the link you just supplied above and it is working.
I would suggest you check the links on the mail that are sent out to new customers though.
Regards,
Felix

Great!

Okay, we will check it and thank your for your information.

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that we checked and the link is fine.
What I think you did is you tried to install TheShop Credits plugin as a theme, that’s why it failed. I’m saying this because the link you shared to the file (I’ve removed the link) was actually for the credits plugin, not for the theme.

Ok that explains it (I was not aware of the existence of the “TheShop Credits” plugin).
Perhaps a good idea to separate the themes from the plugins and use different headers? In my list of purchased items it appears between the themes Sydney Pro and West Pro. Thanks for the clarification anyway.

Dear @vlad ,

Recently the website has been adjusted and now if you are on the my account page and go to downloads and then download Airi pro, the downloaded file does not work. I got the same error. Just wanted to let you know.

Kind Regards,

Kevin