The news page no longer displays articles

Following the migration of my site from the local to the host, my news page no longer displays articles while they exist on the dashboard. When I display them individually from the dashboard, texts, images and links are displayed but when I want to view the news page only a part of the text is displayed (while I specified entire display in the settings) , images and links are no longer present!
I’ve created a new page hosting the news page feature as well as a new article and the results are the same! Can you enlighten me please? Thank you !

Hello there,

Have you set posts page in the Settings > Reading panel? Please share a link to your posts page to help use inspect what’s going wrong in there.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Here below what this gives:
https://bateauxdumidi.fr/compagnie-actualite/journal-de-bord/

Thank you !

Hello there,

It seems all articles are properly displaying in there.

Have you gotten it resolved yourself? Did I miss anything?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,
To date I have not solved anything! My news page remains truncated! Some of the text is displayed, images and links are not visible! I do not know what to do to solve this problem and what I must soon put the site in public visibility! Here is an example of an article; on the page dedicated to all these elements do not appear!
Thanks for your help!

I found this CSS code applied.

.entry-title {
    display: none;
}

Please check if it presents in Additional CSS under Dashboard > Appearance > Customize menu.

What’s the purpose of it? Probably I could suggest another code that would not overrides titles on other pages.

Regards,
Kharis

Here is what I found. Thank you

Hello,
I can not explain this code! I have just returned to the site following the departure of my predecessor! The code was so on my arrival and everything worked well until the transfer of the premises to the host!
I really do not know what to do !
Thanks for your help !