The issue problem of the Sydney in phone mobile "View Full Site"-"View Mobile S

The phone does not appear correctly that I created, I noticed that at the footer end appeared “View Full Site”, clicked it on the phone and changed correctly appeared, again after this I clicked “View Mobile Site” occurred problem. You may fix this automatically from the complete website of the PC and Tablet to mobile phone. As I checked in the customize “Desktop - Tablet - Mobile”, all are running (Perfect!). But in the air only appeared Desktop - Tablet are correctly, but cell shows with defects. I also checked out the other iPhone 5 phones, Samsung Prime, and others did not appear correctly. I so hope that you can help me. Thanks.

Hello André,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello André,

It looks like Jetpack Mobile Theme.

Sydney theme is responsive by default. So please try to disable Optimize your site for smartphones option in your Dashboard → Jetpack → Settings section, and see if it helps.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, Roman,

Thanks a lot for the help.

I already deactivated Jetpack, now the cell phone worked perfectly, solved the problem.

I would like to know which is a plugin that has looked like Jetpack, because I want to see the graphics of visitors (how many numbers), security, etc. I hope you can guide me for best way.

Regards,

André Miguel

Hello André,

You can use Jetpack plugin, just disable its Optimize your site for smartphones option in your Dashboard → Jetpack → Settings section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

Thank you very much!

Solved the problem.

Regards

André Miguel

Great! You are welcome André Miguel! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi! My entire website looks like crap on a mobile phone. On a computer it looks very simple but nice. I have no idea where to make changes. I have Sydney as well. My site is http://www.lazy-bear-productions.com/

All I have in in custom CSS is this:

.footer-widgets {
    padding-top: 80px;
    padding-bottom: 2px;
}

.container {
   margin:0 auto; /* this will center the page */
   width:960px; /*  use your width here */
}

That second part I copied from a forum here, but I assume I didn’t do it correctly and should have put specific values between the ** …?

Anyway, no clue how to fix this. Greatly appreciate any help!!
(also: I assume I should’ve started a new forum for this, but I didn’t even find out where to post new comments (yep, I am that stupid :smiley: )

Hello @concho,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

You can create a new topic in Sydney support forum here, just scroll down to see the form.

Kind Regards, Roman.