The display of search results

Displays the search results as a List. How can I make a Grid? Special plug-in does not help. The search plugin has nothing to do with another topic displays as a grid.
http://wineandwater.ru/shop/?swoof=1&pa_vkus-napitka=jabloko&paged=1

Hello,

It looks like you have already resolved this issue, is it correct?

Kind Regards, Roman.

No. After searching and navigating through the attribute is still the same one product per line.

Like so decided

.term-baikal-rossija .woocommerce .products .product-inner {
width: 20%;
float: left;
margin-bottom: 20px;
margin-right: 5%;
}

Searching through an attribute is all the same… 1 item in the line
The item card has active attributes. When they made the transition.

Hello,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Need 4 in a line

Hello, currently I see four in a line:

I checked in Chrome and Firefox. Please try to clear your browser cache and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

You will go to the product card, there are active attributes (manufacturer, grape variety, wine color and so on). When you click on them to find a product of one manufacturer without going to the General catalog for search (it is convenient to customers, checked on the visor), the product is built by a column (on my other sites everything works correctly, except for your topic, so the plugin has nothing to do with it)

Me on the forums suggested that I sent earlier, he corrects this error, but I have now 480 manufacturers, through tmesys their will be another 500 (980). And this option becomes very long. Is there another solution to this?

Look at the second screen. I specifically circled where there are active attributes

Hello,

I can’t recreate your issue to troubleshoot it, unfortunately.

By the way, it looks like you use some translation software, you can use Russian in this topic if you want (I know Russian).

Kind Regards, Roman.

В карточке товаров есть активные атрибуты (производитель, сорт винограда, если в вине), когда нажимаю на этот атрибут, то после перехода товары выстраиваются в столбец (один в ряду). Мне нужно, чтобы они были как в каталоге 4 в ряд. То же самое происходит когда из админ панели перехожу на нужный атрибут (по одному в ряду). Тот плагин, что делает атрибуты активными на других темах работает нормально, передавая так же, как и стоят в каталоге.

Мне на форумах подсказали такое решение

.term-perrier-francija .woocommerce .products .product-inner, .term-baikal-rossija .woocommerce .products .product-inner {
    width: 20%;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    margin-right: 5%;
}

Оно решает проблему, но тогда придется каждый атрибут прописывать, а у меня их 6000.
Есть более короткое решение, чтобы после перехода через атрибут ИЗ КАРТОЧКИ ТОВАРА, продукты выстраивались по 4 в строке, а не по одному как сейчас???
Воспроизводили проблему 3 человека из разных регионов, все видели. Я не понимаю, почему Вы ее не наблюдаете.

P.S. Для российских пользователей не доступен личный кабинет на вашем сайте. Только через специальные программы. Возможно это из-за блокировок Телеграм и других IP адресов.

Здравствуйте,

Можете попробовать добавить этот CSS код в разделе Настроить → Дополнительные стили

body.archive.woocommerce ul.products.columns-4 li.product:nth-of-type(4n+1) {
    clear: left;
}

body.archive.woocommerce ul.products.columns-4 li.product {
    width: 25%;
    position: relative;
    min-height: 1px;
    padding-left: 15px;
    padding-right: 15px;
}

С уважением, Роман.