The category couldn't work well in portfolio widget

Hi guys,
I have to say it is an amazing theme that I have developed it for several weeks, but recently I met a problem which is the same with this one. So I tried to implement the method given by Mr. Vlad, I tried to create an English category but written in Chinese. The fact is the Chinese version page cannot recognize English category (I use polylang to do the language shifting). So I want to know when can we develop the portfolio function for Chinese? And if we have other solutions please let me know, thank you!
P.S. My website is http://www.qadishagroup.com/, you see when I click here, it will jump to the top.

Best regards.

Hello there,

It seems like the script couldn’t recognize the category slugs in Chinese. The solution might be re-translating their slugs into English. You’d need to translate the slug only. Always use English form, please. For example:

Regards,
Kharis

Hi kharisblank
Thank you so much! Problem fixed! Fantastic!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis