The Background of the row disappears in 5 seconds

Hi,

please show this link: http://new.arebo-design.de/agentur/.
The background of the rows disappears in 5 seconds. Why does it happen? Please take a look.
just the first image stay. the other two disappears

thank you in advance!

Hello there,

Where can I find that background at? Could you please be more specific?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello :slight_smile:

yes: the first one is background for the SiteOriginEditor.

the second one is background for two Text Editors.

here are the screenshots.

Please let me know if it is clear now.

Regards,
Ilona

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing additional screenshots, that helped me a lot. I am not really sure why parallax background image disappear after a couple of seconds after showing in the viewport. Probably one of your active plugins is interfering it? Try disabling all of them (except Page Builder) at once and run your test.

If that procedure doesn’t change anything, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel-row-style[data-hasbg="hasbg"] {
      background-attachment: scroll !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

but I need Parallax. now I have all images with parallax out.( I mean with your CSS example) And I need all plugins. :frowning: .

what will I do now. It is just these 2 images, that not work.

Ilona

Hello Kharis,

I disabled plugins - it is not the problem. Could You tell what else could that be?

Regards,
Ilona

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel-has-style .panel-row-style[data-hasbg="hasbg"] {
      z-index: 0;
    } 

Not really sure why default z-index 11 doesn’t seem to work on your row background setup.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

It works now!!!

thank you thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis