The Airi Pro theme does not look and work same like as demo site I imported

Hello,

I’ve bought the Airi Pro theme and I imported the demo content of Airi Business2. I noticed that the site does not look like and function same as Demo site. Why? Header is different, not social links present and not underlined links? Also, when I move the mouse on team members they are not floating up like on demo site, etc. Can you please let me know how can I do to have the same layout as seen on Demo site of Airi Business2?

I can give you wordpress login details to my website if you want to fix these problems but where to share them?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Hello,

Current Airi theme version is 1.0.6, your stylesheet is based on Airi 1.0.0. It looks like you have renamed Airi theme directory, so most likely you’ll have to update it manually. Here is a relevant Stack Exchange question:

However, here is how you can fix the issues that you have mentioned above:

Header is different, not social links present and not underlined links?

It looks like you have Basic 1 - inside header selected in Customize → Header → Menu section. Please select Basic 5 - outside header to recreate the demo site header look.

when I move the mouse on team members they are not floating up like on demo site

Try to add the following CSS code. You can add it in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.hover-slide-up:hover {
    -webkit-transform: translateY(-10px);
    -ms-transform: translateY(-10px);
    transform: translateY(-10px);
}

.hover-slide-up {
    -webkit-transition: all 0.3s;
    transition: all 0.3s;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,

I don’t have option Basic 5 under Customize -> Header > Menu. I’m also using the latest version of the theme…

Please check the screenshots:

https://ibb.co/j8RDYKS
https://ibb.co/mbQ3NGS

We want to launch the website asap, but we are having issues with this theme ?!

Looking forward for a solution.

Thanks!

Hello,

I don’t have option Basic 5 under Customize -> Header > Menu.

It looks like a theme issue. I added it to our list and asked Developer to check it, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

When the problem will be solved? I want the site menu to look same as demo, that’s why I bought the theme…

We need to fix the site asap.

Please give me the solution.

Thanks!

Also, the sticky menu does not work for some options in the menu’s customizer. I check sticky menu and it’s static… What happens?

I want the top Menu to look same as seen on Demo ?! https://demo.athemes.com/airi-business2/

Why you did not add the same style in the paid theme? I see that the theme have some bugs, when I check the sticky menu, it’s static, and so on… logos of socials do not show, and so on. What happens? Why I paid for this theme?

Hello,

When the problem will be solved?

I’m not sure when it will be solved, but developer is already aware of this issue. Usually such issues take several days.

Also, the sticky menu does not work for some options in the menu’s customizer. I check sticky menu and it’s static… What happens?

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

The theme has big problems with the Menu styles… please solve this asap.

Problem solved or not yet?

Hello,

It’s not solved yet, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

ok, i wait.

Thanks,

Warrior

1 Like

Hi there,

This will be sorted out next week.

Thanks,